As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to unfold, we want to reassure you that, as always, your health, safety and wellbeing are of the upmost importance to us.
We are taking the risk of this virus very seriously and have looked at all of our operations to see how and where we can implement best practice to prevent the spread of this disease.
- Firstly, all our staff have been briefed on the situation and are following revised company procedures which have been amended to help protect everyone.
- We have stepped up our cleaning procedures, which we already operate to a very high standard and we will be regularly wiping down and sanitising all contactable surfaces including credit card machines after any transaction.
- In public toilet areas, we have plenty of anti-bacterial soap which we hope everyone will use as required.
- Public areas are being cleaned at regular intervals throughout the day.
- All staff have been briefed on thorough hand washing procedures. and use of hand sanitizing gel.
- All accommodation will be left unoccupied, wherever possible, for a period of 72 hours prior to the new guest arrival.
- All accommodation is thoroughly deep cleaned prior to check in.
- Any staff member returning from aboard, have been asked to refrain from entering any of our businesses for a period of 7 days, after which time, they need express permission prior to returning.
- Staff have been briefed on ‘Self Isolation’ and we are following the current government procedure.
- Lastly, we kindly ask that any of our lovely guests, please follow the procedure of self-isolation if you show even small signs of a cough and temperature in the hope that we can jointly stop the spread.
We are closely monitoring developments and will take any necessary further actions as and when required to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all.
We would like to thank you for your continued support and loyalty and please be assured that at this time it is business as usual.
With so many people having to cancel holidays aboard, we are here to provide a staycation alternative in our wonderful holiday park in North Devon.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01237 473263 or email us [email protected]
We look forward to welcoming you to Braddicks Holiday Centre soon.