CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
- All bookings are only accepted from persons 21 years of age and over. Please note that the person who signs the check-in form must be a member of the party staying on site and will be considered the party representative and responsible for the whole parties’ actions.
- Accommodation must be vacated by 9:30am on the day of departure.
- Telephone bookings will be held for 7 days in order for you to make your deposit payment. On receipt BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE will forward full confirmation along with final payment instructions.
- All bookings must be confirmed within 7 days. To confirm your booking, a deposit of £50.00 per week/short break and per accommodation will be required, along with the cancellation scheme of £14.00 per week (if required). The balance must be paid 42 days (6 weeks) prior to arrival.
- Please note bookings not confirmed within 7 days will automatically be cancelled without notification.
- All bookings made less than 42 days prior to arrival will require full payment at the time of booking.
- BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE reserve the right to cancel your holiday, re-let the accommodation and retain the deposit and cancellation scheme paid if we do not receive full payment 42 days prior to arrival. Please note that reminders will not be sent.
- Payment is accepted by cheque, and debit/credit cards. Returned cheques or unpaid credit/debit charges will be charged a £20.00 administration fee.
- Amendments or alterations made to your booking will not incur a charge on the first amendment/alteration if the cancellation scheme has been paid. Further amendments/alterations will incur a £10.00 administration fee. If the cancellation scheme has not been taken at the time of booking, BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE regret that no amendments/alterations can be made to your booking.
- Reservations will not be held after midnight on the day of arrival unless prior arrangements have been made with a booking office representative. If notification of your late arrival is not received BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE will assume that the holiday is cancelled and the total cost of the holiday will be retained by BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE.
- Prices are inclusive of VAT. BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE reserves the right to amend this or any other tax element in the event of a tax change.
CONDITIONS OF CANCELLATION WITH CANCELLATION SCHEME
- On confirmation of your booking you become liable for the full cost of the holiday. The cancellation scheme covers your booking, provided that the following are satisfied:
Cancellation is due to death, serious illness, serious injury, jury service or redundancy of any member of your party, death or serious illness of husband, wife, father, mother, father in law, mother in law, brother, sister or child. In the event that you cancel due a death/serious illness or injury you must provide a doctors certificate. In the event that your cancellation is due to redundancy or jury service, official documentation will be required.
- If written notification of cancellation is received due to one of the aforementioned reasons in section 1, more than 42 days prior to the commencement of your holiday all monies paid to date minus the cancellation scheme payment will be refunded. Alternatively, BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE will transfer all monies toward a future holiday.
- If written notification of cancellation is received due to one of the aforementioned reasons in section 1, less than 42 days, all monies paid to date minus the deposit and the cancellation scheme will be refunded. Alternatively, BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE will transfer all monies towards a future holiday.
- If notification of cancellation is received and the reason is not one of the aforementioned, you will forfeit all monies paid including your deposit and cancellation scheme and will be responsible for any balance outstanding if BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE are unable to re-let the accommodation.
- All cancellations must firstly be notified by telephone and followed by written confirmation. It is in your best interests to advise BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE as soon as possible.
- The cancellation scheme is only valid if the circumstances arise before you leave your place of residence for your holiday destination.
- Please note this is not an insurance policy and is only valid prior to arrival. Please contact your own insurance company should you wish to be protected throughout the duration of your holiday.
- BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE are relieved of all liability should the accommodation not be available due to circumstances beyond our control. If your accommodation is unavailable for whatever reason BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE will transfer you to a similar accommodation. If no similar accommodation is available BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE will transfer you to an alternative accommodation that is acceptable to you at no extra cost, or alternatively refund the total cost of your holiday. Please note that you will have no additional claim against BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE.
- Both parties shall be released from their respective obligations in the event of national emergency, war, prohibitive government regulations or of any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the parties, or either of them renders the performance of the agreement impossible.
- If you do not choose to purchase the cancellation scheme with your holiday and you cancel your holiday, please note that all monies paid to date will not be refunded under any circumstances. Please also note that you cannot add the cancellation scheme to a booking after you have paid the deposit on your booking and cannot be purchased less than 42 days prior to your holiday.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE reserves the right to terminate the hiring without notice and without compensation or refund whatsoever if the person responsible for the party or any member of his/her party causes a nuisance, annoyance or danger to other guests, staff or damage to the property of BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE.
- BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE will not accept liability to any person staying or any person visiting the centre for any personal injury, fatal or nonfatal unless caused by negligent act or omission by BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE. No liability will be attached to BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE in respect of any loss or damage for anything brought onto the centre, including motor vehicles, personal effects or luggage, howsoever caused or sustained, or for persons coming onto the park at your request.
- If you have an accident at the park involving the accommodation, the equipment supplied or in the grounds, you must inform the centre management immediately where practical, but no later than your day of departure. If you do not inform BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE prior to your departure, the ability to investigate could be seriously hampered. Therefore, unless there is a valid reason for the delay in informing BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE of the details, the situation will not be dealt with.
- Any problems that occur with regards to your accommodation must be reported at the time of occurrence. Please report any issues direct to Reception. Failure to do so prior to your departure, unless there is a valid reason for the delay, will result in issues not being dealt with.
- You will be responsible for any damage or breakages occurring in your accommodation throughout the duration of your holiday.
BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE has a limited amount of pet allocated accommodation. PETS MUST BE SPECIFIED AT THE TIME OF BOOKING. A STRICT LIMIT OF TWO PETS PER UNIT APPLIES. Pets must not be left unattended in your accommodation or vehicles. Any damage or extra cleaning incurred will be billed direct to the guest for immediate payment. Please note that pets MUST be kept on a lead at all times and MUST be poop-a-scooped at all times. Dog litterbins are located around the site. Dogs (excluding guide dogs) are not allowed in the Pier House Bistro, Restaurant & Bay Suite. Dogs are allowed in the bar area at the managements discretion and must be kept on a lead and under control at all times. Please ensure that your pet is fully inoculated, free of fleas and worms. The management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any pets they might consider inappropriate as a family pet. Pets are not allowed on beds, bed linen or furniture. BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE insists that you bring your pets’ basket/bed with you. Please note the management reserves the right to terminate the hiring without notice and without compensation or refund to any guest who brings unspecified pet(s) into the accommodation. We are unable to accept the following breeds of dogs at BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE: American pit bull terrier, Fila Brasileiro, Japanese Tosa, Dogo Argentino.
- The Pier House Seafront Bar & Bistro facilities are available to our guests whilst staying at BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult whilst on the premises. Children are the responsibility of their parents/guardians at all times and if necessary must be supervised when enjoying the entertainment provided by BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE.
- BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE will make every effort to provide facilities, amenities and entertainment as specified. However, if due to illness, breakdown of equipment, lack of support from performers or other unforeseen circumstances which are out of the control of BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE, the management may have to withdraw a service or amend the entertainment programme without notice or refund of monies to guests.
- Duvets and pillows are supplied in all self catering accommodation. Linen is provided in all units.
- You will be required to bring your own towels, tea towels, toilet rolls and washing up utensils.