Holidays Booked for 2022 affected by Coronavirus COVID-19
Guests will have the option to amend dates up to 48 hours prior to arrival at the park.
Anyone who is unable to travel will have the option to amend holiday arrival dates or keep their money paid thus far on account to be used at a later date.
Please note the following:
If you think your booking may be impacted please call the reservation team on 01237 473263 (option 1).
Life has changed considerably over the past few months, with the impact of Coronavirus affecting us all in some way. At Braddicks Holiday Centre, the health and safety of our guests and team is our number one priority. We want our guests to be comfortable and confident when choosing to book and stay at Braddicks Holiday Centre. With this in mind, we are writing to you today to inform you about new operational changes that have been made to safeguard our guests and staff alike.
Our COVID-19 operational safety system has been implemented, which is as follows:
• An extended and enhanced cleaning and sanitisation system has been implemented to reduce the chances of infection being transferred. This also extends to all exterior furniture, doors and handles and handrails.
• All accommodation units have been de-cluttered to reduce the number of high contact items, further reducing the risk of infection.
• A team of experienced checkers both from housekeeping and our maintenance teams will inspect each accommodation before it is released to our guests.
• Your check-in will be carried out from our new dedicated COVID safe Reception office situated next to the Amusement Arcade. A separate email will be sent to you closer to your arrival date to inform you about the new check-in procedure.
• We respectfully ask all of our guests to vacate their accommodations by the time of 9.30am on their leaving day. This will help us to gain the extra time needed by our staff for the safe turnaround of our accommodations.
• We would ask our guests to, if possible, strip all duvets, sheets and pillowcases from the beds and place the used bedding in the bags provided. Further information and instructions on which bags to use will be available inside the accommodation. This measure will again save time on turnaround but is also an important safety measure for our staff reducing the risk of infection.
As always we will prepare all of our accommodations as quickly, thoroughly, and as safely as possible. Your check-in instructions will be emailed to you 7 days before your arrival. Please read through this carefully.
If you have any questions relating to any of the above please do not hesitate to contact our Reservation Team who will be happy to help, please call on 01237 473263 (option 1).
We look forward to welcoming you to the holiday park very soon.
Full Risk Assessments can be viewed on the following links: