Holidays Booked for 2020/21 affected by Coronavirus COVID -19
Guests will have the option to amend dates up to 48 hours prior to arrival at the park.
Anyone who is unable to travel will have the option to amend holiday arrival dates or keep their money paid thus far on account to be used at a later date.
Please note the following:
Please be aware that should your given address be affected by local or national restrictions applied by Governments or local Councils during the current COVID-19 pandemic, it is your responsibility to understand how these measures may affect you, and how they may affect your forthcoming holiday.
If you think your booking may be impacted please call the reservation team on 01237 473263 (option 1).
Overnight Stays From 14 September 2020 you should not go on holiday in England with people you do not live with (or who are not in your support bubble) in a group larger than 6 people. You should ensure that that you maintain social distancing with anyone you do not live with or is not in your support bubble.
Meetings outdoors From 14 September 2020 when meeting friends and family that you do not live with you must not meet in a group of more than 6 indoors or outdoors, you should do this while observing social distancing guidelines and keeping at least 2 meters apart.
Gatherings outdoors From 14 September 2020 it will be against the law to meet with people you do not live within a group larger than 6 (unless you are meeting as a household or support bubble).
Reservations with more than 6 guests staying We are assuming that a reservation with more than 6 guests staying are all from the same household or support bubble.
Life has changed considerably over the past few months, with the impact of Coronavirus affecting us all in some way. At Braddicks Holiday Centre, the health and safety of our guests and team is our number one priority. We want our guests to be comfortable and confident when choosing to book and stay at Braddicks Holiday Centre. With this in mind, we are writing to you today to inform you about new operational changes that have been made to safeguard our guests and staff alike.
Our COVID-19 operational safety system has been implemented, which is as follows:
• Thorough disinfecting of each accommodation after guests vacate and prior to our cleaning teams entering the unit using the latest and safest disinfecting fogging machine technology
• An extended and enhanced cleaning and sanitisation system has been implemented to reduce the chances of infection being transferred. This also extends to all exterior furniture, doors and handles and handrails.
• All accommodation units have been de-cluttered to reduce the number of high contact items, further reducing the risk of infection.
• A team of experienced checkers both from housekeeping and our maintenance teams will inspect each accommodation before it is released to our guests.
• Your check-in will be carried out from our new dedicated COVID safe Reception office situated next to the Amusement Arcade. A separate email will be sent to you closer to your arrival date to inform you about the new check-in procedure.
• We respectfully ask all of our guests to vacate their accommodations by the earlier time of 9.00am on their leaving day. This will help us to gain the extra time needed by our staff for the safe turnaround of our accommodations.
• During these difficult times we would ask our guests to, if possible, strip all duvets, sheets and pillowcases from the beds and place the used bedding in the bags provided. Further information and instructions on which bags to use will be available inside the accommodation. This measure will again save time on turnaround but is also an important safety measure for our staff reducing the risk of infection.
As I am sure you understand the new cleaning and safety system is being implemented to safeguard the health of our guests and our staff and inevitably this will lead to some check-ins being delayed until later in the day. As always we will prepare all of our accommodations as quickly, thoroughly, and as safely as possible. We apologise for any delay in check-in caused by our enhanced cleaning and disinfecting regime and would ask for your understanding during these exceptional times. Your check-in instructions will be emailed to you 7 days before your arrival. Please read through this carefully.
|Please be aware that should your given address be affected by local or national restrictions applied by Governments or local Councils during the current COVID-19 pandemic, it is your responsibility to understand how these measures may affect you, and how they may affect your forthcoming holiday.|
Cancellation of Seasonal Entertainment for 2021: Due to the uncertainty surrounding future COVID-19 regulations, Braddicks Holiday Centre has made the difficult decision to cancel all seasonal entertainment for 2021. The dates were as follows: 2nd April 2021 – 4th April 2021, 1st June 2021 – 3rd June 2021, 25th July 2021 – 28th August 2021 and 24th October 2021 – 29th October 2021.
If you have any questions relating to any of the above please do not hesitate to contact our Reservation Team who will be happy to help, please call on 01237 473263 (option 1).
Things might be a little bit different from what you are used to, but it’s the same Braddicks Holiday Centre, with the same fantastic holidays in a fantastic location. We look forward to saying a socially distanced hello to you very soon.
Full Risk Assessments can be viewed on the following links: