To enter this competition for the chance to win a short break at Braddicks Holiday Centre Westward Ho! please like, comment and share this page with your friends – its as simple as that!
Terms and conditions apply. One name will be drawn at random by an independent judge 29th October 2015.
The holiday is for short break at Braddicks Holiday Centre – Westward Ho! North Devon can be taken on any 2016 date but excludes peak seasons and bank holidays.
Subject to availability, no cash alternative, and no purchase necessary. The free holiday is based on up to 6 people sharing a self-catering Holiday Home and excludes spending money and travel.
Should you wish to contact a booking representative to discuss this competition further please call us on 01237 473263 alternatively email us [email protected] – Good Luck!
1. All bookings are only accepted from persons 21 years of age and over. Please note that the person who signs the check-in form must be a member of the party staying on site and will be considered the party representative and responsible for the whole parties’ actions.
2. Check-in on holiday arrival day is 4:00pm
3. Accommodation must be vacated by 9.30am on the day of departure.
4. You will be required to specify if you have any special requirements
5. Please notify if you require a pet friendly accommodation – additional charges apply
6. Reservations will not be held after midnight on the day of arrival unless prior arrangements have been made with a booking office representative. If notification of your late arrival is not received BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE will assume that the holiday is cancelled.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
1. BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE reserves the right to terminate the hiring without notice and without compensation or refund whatsoever if the person responsible for the party or any member of his/her party causes a nuisance, annoyance or danger to other guests, staff or damage to the property of BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE.
2. BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE will not accept liability to any person staying or any person visiting the centre for any personal injury, fatal or nonfatal unless caused by negligent act or omission by BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE. No liability will be attached to BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE in respect of any loss or damage for anything brought onto the centre, including motor vehicles, personal effects or luggage, howsoever caused or sustained, or for persons coming onto the park at your request.
3. If you have an accident at the park involving the accommodation, the equipment supplied or in the grounds, you must inform the centre management immediately where practical, but no later than your day of departure. If you do not inform BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE prior to your departure, the ability to investigate could be seriously hampered. Therefore, unless there is a valid reason for the delay in informing BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE of the details, the situation will not be dealt with.
4. Any problems that occur with regards to your accommodation must be reported at the time of occurrence. Please report any issues direct to Reception. Failure to do so prior to your departure, unless there is a valid reason for the delay, will result in issues not being dealt with.
5. You will be responsible for any damage or breakages occurring in your accommodation throughout the duration of your holiday.
BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE has a limited amount of pet allocated accommodation. PETS MUST BE SPECIFIED AT THE TIME OF BOOKING. A STRICT LIMIT OF TWO PETS PER UNIT APPLIES. Pets must not be left unattended in your accommodation or vehicles.. Any damage or extra cleaning incurred will be billed direct to the guest for immediate payment. Please note that pets MUST be kept on a lead at all times and MUST be poop-a-scooped at all times. Dog litterbins are located around the site. Dogs (excluding guide dogs) are not allowed in the Pier House Bistro, Restaurant & Bay Suite. Dogs are allowed in the bar area at the managements discretion and must be kept on a lead and under control at all times. Please ensure that your pet is fully inoculated, free of fleas and worms. The management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any pets they might consider inappropriate as a family pet. Pets are not allowed on beds, bed linen or furniture. BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE insists that you bring your pets’ basket/bed with you. Please note the management reserves the right to terminate the hiring without notice and without compensation or refund to any guest who brings unspecified pet(s) into the accommodation. We are unable to accept the following breeds of dogs at BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE: American pit bull terrier, Fila Brasileiro, Japanese Tosa, Dogo Argentino.
1. The Pier House Seafront Bar & Bistro facilities are available to our guests whilst staying at BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult whilst on the premises. Children are the responsibility of their parents/guardians at all times and if necessary must be supervised when enjoying the entertainment provided by BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE.
2. BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE will make every effort to provide facilities, amenities and entertainment as specified. However, if due to illness, breakdown of equipment, lack of support from performers or other unforeseen circumstances which are out of the control of BRADDICKS HOLIDAY CENTRE, the management may have to withdraw a service or amend the entertainment programme without notice or refund of monies to guests.
1. Duvets and pillows are supplied in all self catering accommodation. Linen is provided in all units.
2. You will be required to bring your own towels, tea towels, toilet rolls and washing up utensils.