A big thank you to our wonderful NHS staff!
Please note that nominations after this date will not be considered.
We are giving away a total of 21 ABSOLUTELY FREE holidays during 2021 at our beautiful
Braddicks Holiday Centre, Westward Ho! North Devon!
We want to thank and praise the incredible NHS with its fantastic professionals and valued caregivers by offering them a chance to relax and unwind after all of their traumatic, emotional, and incredibly hard work during the Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandemic.
We are very lucky to have such a fantastic health care service and in the face of the Pandemic, we want to thank and treasure those who have dedicated themselves to putting the country’s needs before their own, as they work tirelessly to care for those affected by the virus.
We salute you all and to demonstrate our gratitude Braddicks Holiday Centre is giving away a total of 21 holidays to nominated members of the NHS, which can be taken throughout 2021.
The nominated guests and family members will be able to choose a length of stay from a 3/4-night short breakthrough to a full 7-night holiday in their choice of accommodation, subject to availability.
Please nominate the selfless members of the NHS, who have made such a difference to all of our lives during this Pandemic.
To nominate the NHS Hero you think would love the chance to rest, relax, and recharge, simply complete the details below:
(Please note that we will be sending each nominee an email confirming that they have been nominated, but in line with data protection, we will ensure that they are not opted in to receive any further marketing unless they personally opt-in to do so)
Terms and Conditions:
- The nominee will be asked to show their NHS staff ID card or proof of identity upon check-in.
- The nominee will stay at Braddicks Holiday Centre in 2021 for a 3, 4 or 7-night stay during allocated months.
- Winners will be contacted by the Central Reservations team at Braddicks Holiday Centre to confirm that they have been selected and will then be contacted when a holiday date has been drawn.
- The holiday is non-refundable, non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- It cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer existing at the time of booking.
- If a winner is unable to make the holiday dates, a new winner will be drawn by Braddicks Holiday Centre.
- Travel to and from the holiday park is not included.
- Braddicks Holiday Centre reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any time.
- Braddicks Holiday Centre booking terms and condition apply as standard.
- Braddicks Holiday Centre recognise that there might be concerns about Coronavirus Covid-19. As ever we will follow and adhere to government advice at all times.
- The successful nominees will be drawn at random and corresponding holiday dates will also be drawn at random.
The distribution of the free holidays during 2021 will be as follows:
- January = 2 holidays
- February = 3 holidays
- March = 2 holidays
- April, May, July, August & September = 1 holiday
- June = 2 holidays
- October = 2 holidays
- November = 3 holidays
- December = 2 holidays